An exciting and challenging position for an experienced Programmer with analysis and design capabilities. A relevant tertiary qualification, C/C++, LINUX, Postgres or MySQL Databases is essential. Requirements:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Relevant Degree/Diploma or equivalent tertiary qualification
- Must have Matric or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years Analysis experience;
- Minimum 3 years programming experience;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in C/C++ programming;
- Proven analysis and design capabilities;
- Exposure to Microsoft Office products;
- Experience in LINUX, Postgres or MySQL Databases is essential;
- Ability to work under pressure and independently.
- Reporting to the Wagering Systems Manager
- Providing development, support and maintenance functions for the Wagering system
- Developing and maintaining applications written in C/C++.