We are looking for an experienced WordPress Developer design, develop and deliver a content rich web site. As a WordPress Developer, you will be responsible for both back-end and front-end development, including creating WordPress themes and plugins.
Primary Responsibilities for the Role
- Designing and implement data user web site according to the specification
- Establish the necessary security related to the different users roles
- Guiding the website’s architecture
- Ensuring high-performance and availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS
- Helping formulate an effective, responsive design and turning it into a working theme and plugin.
Minimum Qualification and Experience Requirements
- Experience building user interfaces for websites and/or web applications
- Experience designing and developing responsive design websites
- Comfortable working with debugging tools like Firebug, Chrome inspector, etc
- Ability to understand CSS changes and their ramifications to ensure consistent style across platforms and browsers
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Knowledge of how to interact with RESTful APIs and formats (JSON, XML)
- Strong understanding of PHP back-end development