This well known property company based in Centurion is looking for a UI/UX designer
- The ideal candidate will have Degree or relevant diploma or certifications
- Create overall concepts for the user experience within the business, ensuring all interactions are intuitive and easy for customers.
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Define and analyse user behaviour data to determine where enhancements to the user experience is required.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the user.
- A portfolio of professional UI/UX design work for both web and mobile platforms.
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: HTML, CSS (SCSS), Bootstrap, iOS, Android, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Advanced problem-solving skills and the ability to optimise data for the best possible outcome.
Send your CV to email@example.com">firstname.lastname@example.org