• Apply and adhere to project management principles and processes and ensure that they are
effectively applied throughout the lifecycle of the project, through to project closure and operational
• Apply lean-agile principles and practices to help the organisation respond to change, create flow of
value, transparency and drive relentless improvement.
• Apply scaled agile practices such as PI Planning, Scrum of Scrum and Program Kanban boards to
help align and coordinate dependencies and create visibility of project progress and risks.
• Compile, update and manage the project plan.
• Produce weekly status reports depicting RAG status project progress and proactive steps to move
projects to green.
• Effectively and proactively mitigate risks and resolve issues.
• Effective project stakeholder communication and management.
• Supporting, guiding, motivating and facilitating the project teams throughout the project processes.
• Identification and management of risks and opportunities.
• A sound knowledge of project management theory, and the key areas of project management.
• Knowledge of lean-agile values and principles and agile frameworks such as Scrum, Kanban,
SAFe and Disciplined Agile.
• Ability to apply systems thinking to help understand and optimise the flow of value.• Ability to grasp
concepts of a technical nature quickly, with a sound understanding of the underlying business
• Ability to multi-task and manage several projects concurrently.
• The ability to understand the big picture and strategic objectives, displaying organisational
• The ability to take ownership and display high levels of responsibility and initiative.
• Excellent communication skills, both formal and informal.
• Ability to manage people, with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills.
• Excellent facilitation and presentation skills.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• A person who possesses strong leadership traits, who can work with a minimum of supervision.
• A high level of maturity and ability to handle oneself under pressure.
• A methodical problem solver with the ability to motivate and influence others to deliver according to
• A positive person who embraces challenges and changes, with a strong desire for goal
• An even tempered individual with a high degree of self-confidence, integrity and professionalism.
• An eagerness to organise and lead, showing discipline and pragmatism, drive and a sense of
• An enthusiasm for continuous learning and professional development.
• Assertiveness coupled with flexibility and adaptability.
• A quality orientation with acute attention to detail.
Qualifications & Experience:
• A tertiary education (preferably a Degree or Diploma).
• A formal Project Management Diploma / Training course is preferential.
• A scaled agile certification is preferential.
• At least five years of formal ERP Project Management experience is required. At least one year of experience managing a scaled agile program is preferential.
• Experience in a managerial position is favourable.
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link