• Maintain the updating of information pertaining to an overview of the project/mine, commentaries, and key contacts of your mining portfolio
• Grow your mining portfolio with new mining projects still in various phases of development and operational/producing mines
• A Minimum of 200 Calls a month to Mine Owners, Project Engineers/Consultants, and Mining Suppliers to verify and establish Information
• Capture the information you sourced and verified onto AMIQ Database
• Assist with general additional office responsibilities like a back-up to the switchboard, assisting other Team Members where portfolios might have fallen behind due to unforeseen reasons, etc.
• Matric/Grade 12
• 5 – 6 Years of relevant working experience
• Literate on MS Office Suite
• Must have own reliable transport
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link