• 2-3 years previous experience in IT technical support
• Any previous IT Service Desk experience at the team leader level
• Excellent telephone etiquette
• Excellent general communication and presentation skills
• Good technical facilitation and ability to lead the technical team
• Good working knowledge of MS Office
• ITIL Foundation Certification
• 18- 24 months in the Customer Service industry or IT Service Desk experience
• Strong technical infrastructure knowledge
• Knowledge of Service Desk activities is an advantage
• ITSM Tools (e.g., Cherwell, Service Now, or Remedy Service Desk suite) knowledge an advantage
• ITIL Foundation + ITIL Service Operation
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE MUST:
• Have strong communication skills. High command of the English language both written and verbal is essential
• Be able to operate as a good team player
• Be strong in attention to detail and accuracy
• Have Initiative
• Have good people skills
• Have high levels of professionalism
• Have your own vehicle
• Has an analytical and logical ‘mindset’ when dealing with issues. Demonstrate clear purpose, enthusiasm, and commitment
• Proactive and reactive Problem management.
• Help to improve the Problem management process
• Help to improve the Problem module in Cherwell.
• Problem detection, logging, and categorization
• Problem prioritization and planning
• Problem investigation and diagnosis (In conjunction with the SD team)
• Know error logging and categorization
• Known error investigation
• Know error solution acceptance
• Known error resolution
• Problem closure and review
• Problem and know error monitoring
• Associating incidents and changes with problems
• Direct report to the client
• Working with the client teams
o Service Desk
o Service Delivery
o Information Security
o Network Infrastructure (Enterprise Architecture)
o Dublin Development
• Host weekly Problem management meetings.
• Host meetings to discuss and plan problem resolution.
• Participate in weekly ITSM meetings hosted by the client
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link