Our client in the Motor Industry has an opportunity available for a Helpdesk Support Technician to be based in the Johannesburg area.
- Matric with tertiary IT qualification.
- Microsoft MCTIP desktop and / or server certifications – at least one.
- Other Industry certifications such as COMPTIA, A+ etc would be an advantage.
- 7 years’ experience within a user support role is required.
- 5 years’ hardware repair and hardware maintenance is required
- Traceable desktop support history.
- Microsoft desktop and server operating systems support.
- Microsoft office and end user products.
- General networking administration
- General backup technology.
- Office 365 applications experience and Office 365 account configuration experience.
- General virtualization knowledge.
- General communications knowledge – mobile, 3G/LTE, APN including WAN, wireless and LAN.
- Working knowledge of Mimecast, Microsoft Exchange, Exchange Online, Cisco telephony and switching, Cisco Meraki and Microsoft system centre.
- Working knowledge of video conferencing technologies.
- Keep current on new technologies and improvements, including 4IR.
- Windows 7/8/10/11
- Windows Server 2012 and above
- Microsoft Office 2013 and 365
- Microsoft Teams
- Smart phone platforms
- Microsoft DPM
- Microsoft Endpoint Protection
- Microsoft System Centre and Mimecast
- Digidata (User Account Management)
- Web technology i.e. Joomla
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.