We are looking for an experienced Group Sales Manager to contribute to our company’s sales objectives. Your responsibilities include supervising the sales team and building long-term client relationships.
As a group sales manager, you should use your creativity and thorough knowledge of sales processes to provide innovative ideas for business growth. Communication and team management skills are also essential for this position.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead group sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Ensure optimal use of all management techniques and negotiate on room rates to increase company profits
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a group sales manager
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Advanced knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Tertiary Education compulsory (eg. CA, MBA etc.)
- Minimum 5-10 year’s work experience in similar environment including managing teams and collaborating with all levels of management.
- Expert in data analysis, manipulation, reporting etc.
- Process oriented with emphasis on attention to detail.