The Commercial Projects/Program Manager will be responsible for developing a consistent business process landscape in Sub-Saharan Africa (and potentially also the AAA region) as well as its implementation in suitable ERP systems (based on the global Draeger template). He/she will assess business needs, develop solutions, and implement them successfully together with a global team. Managing success against typical project constraints is a requirement of the job. Ultimately, the goal of this role is to develop together with the regional operations team and the country management a sustainable commercial and back-office environment supported by suitable processes and systems
- Drive and project manage the implementation of commercial operations, end-to-end business processes and ERP system environments in Sub-Saharan Africa (and the AAA region).
- Determine business needs via consultation, business analysis, and targeted observations.
- Support in the creation of customized business processes and ensure their implementation in a suitable ERP solution (Navision or SAP) in close collaboration with the regional and global IT teams.
- Cooperate closely with global and regional commercial and IT teams to design and implement solutions meeting business requirements in-country while complying with the global ERP template.
- Facilitate regular capability checks, trainings and knowledge transfers that the local organization to ensure sustainability and scalability of the business.
- Continuously analyze business processes and drive optimization and excellence. Ensure implementation of change requests and support of users.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant legal, tax and industry regulations
- Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Business Administration, IT/Computer Sciences, Engineering or similar.
- 7-10 years’ work experience in a commercial operations function in an international discrete manufacturing company or an ERP consulting capacity. Medical and/or safety technology experience would be beneficial.