PBT Group has an opportunity for a BI Support Consultant:
- To manage the support for all the solutions working in Emerging Markets (Latin American markets and Sub Sharan markets), specially the business intelligence ones;
- To meet the SLA for incidents/service requests and minor’s enhancements working in coordination with BRM on priorities of minor’s enhancements demands.
- To respond against any escalation or critical situation. Ensure the business continuity by supporting the environment and the BI solutions.
- Enforce support process are met, document and work in support continuous improvement with the support team.
Main roles and responsibilities:
- Understand and ensure IT support process and minor enhancements are met
- Promote standards
- Document solutions / extend knowledge base
- Onboard process to new support member set up
- Application Maintenance:
- Ensure application life cycle is in accordance with IT guidelines
- Ensure documentation is up to date in the Knowledge Management system.
- Ensure quality and efficiency of support.
- Contribute to key user communities
- IT Solutions Minor Enhancements:
- Understand the minors’ enhancements request from users; manage the delivery
- Challenge the request to understand is there is a regional solution for the same
- Vendor Management:
- Liaise with vendors where required in order to ensure continuous improvement.
- Experience / Background:
- Experience in coordination and vendor management for technical support
- Experience of structured techniques and methodologies
- Preferably 3 years’ experience in an IT Business Intelligence environment
- Demonstrated problem solving and analytical skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven record of team working.
- Assertive, proactive, motivational.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet agreed deadlines.
- Must be well organized and committed to providing excellent customer service
- Experience working with a multi-cultural team
- Specific Expertise:
- Data warehousing practices
- Knowledge of Business Intelligence tools:
- Qlikview, Oracle BI, Power BI
- Knowledge of Databases: Oracle, SQL Server
- Fluent in English
- Working level of Spanish is desirable
- Computer related qualification