Agile Coach: Banking: FTC
To grow the agile skills in the organization by establishing standards, policies and practices for the introduction and sustainability of Agile methodologies. Ensure that relevant people in the organization are upskilled in the principles of Agile as well as the standards, policies and practices adopted by the organization
- Drive the maturity of Agile at the Client
- Implement and monitor an Agile transformation strategy
- Implement an Agile transformation plan
- Educate employees on the principles and practices of Agile
- Provide advice and guidance to Agile teams
- Ensure that an appropriate governance framework is applied for the Agile framework used by the organization
- Provide feedback for the continuous improvement of the Agile framework at the client
- Coach and mentor agile squads, executives, management and the organization
- Contribute to the design of a strategy for the organizational adoption of Agile.
- Support a sustainable business agility transformation program by changing both process and culture, evolving from doing agile (tactical & process-focused) to being agile (strategic & culture/mind-set focused)
- Contribute to the design, implementation and monitoring of Agile principles and practices
- Provide subject matter expertise to aid the organization in understanding, using, and internalizing New
- Coach teams into the Agile framework, providing employees with feedback and means of improvement, catalyzing organizational growth, and answering questions.
- Fostering collaboration with people across widely varying levels and roles, leading teams toward further understanding and adoption of Agile as well as overall company growth and improvement.
- Embody the Agile principles and values, and lead by example.
- Identify organizational impediments to successful Agile transformation and work to effectively resolve them.
- Support and partner with Agile squads within the organization to promote collaboration and ensure consistent application of Agile best practices.
- Participate in skills assessments to identify agile capability/competency gaps across various roles.
- Represent the organization on external bodies related to Agile framework.
- Analyze and interpret quantitative and qualitative squad performance data and identify trends.
- Support the achievement of the business strategy, objectives, and values
- Stay abreast of developments in field of expertise
- Ensure personal growth, and enable effectiveness in performance of roles and responsibilities
- Contribute to the client's Culture building initiatives (e.g. staff surveys).
- Participate and support corporate responsibility initiatives for the achievement of business strategy
- Seek opportunities to improve business processes, models and systems though agile Thinking
- 3+ years Scrum Master I (DM)
- 10+ Years’ experience in software development
- 7+ years in Agile Software Development
- Experience in Scrum principles, practices, and theory.
- Experience applying concepts and techniques from multiple agile approaches including
- Extreme Programming, Lean, Scrum, Kanban and Safe
- Scrum Coach. Certified, Scrum Trainer. Certified, Scrum Professional, Program Consultant
- Trainer Certification, Program Consultant Certification, Agilist Certification. Certified Scrum Professional and SAFe Certified
- Knowledge and/or experience with widely accepted Agile techniques: User Stories, ATDD, TDD, BDD Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Continuous deployment, Pairing, Automated Testing, Agile Games
- Experience applying a wide variety of well documented patterns and techniques, e.g. numerous Burn down
- Retrospective formats, handling bugs
Teamwork l Training Techniques l Strategy and Strategic Planning l Change Management l Planning and Organizing l Agile expert
Communication will only be with shortlisted candidates email@example.com