Employ Africa are looking for a Payroll manager to join their busy team in Durban
· Grade 12
· Studying towards a relevant degree
· 3+ years’ experience in a payroll role in the services industry
· Technical and operational experience with the ability to understand and comprehend swiftly through indoctrination and self-training
· Proficient in Excel
· Good written and verbal communication skills with English as a minimum
· Awareness of current African Labour law practices and trends is essential
· Advanced knowledge of remuneration and other best practices
· Advanced knowledge of financial legislation (BCEA, LRA, BBBEE, UIF, and COIDA).
· Conversant with the computer systems software as well as capability to troubleshoot
· Good business acumen
· Advanced knowledge of organisational development principles.
· Good understanding of change management principles
· Good understanding of basic financial management principles
· Advance knowledge of skills development legislation and processes
· Good understanding of tax legislation
· Good understanding of all international legislations Good understanding of all international labour legislations
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link