- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years’ experience in manufacturing environment – power generation & heavy industry would be an advantage
- Continuous improvement knowledge and experience
- Familiarity with systems would be an advantage (Maximo)
- Leadership skills
- Provide engineering input for the Factory focusing on the steam generation,power generation and milling plants.
- Audit and analyse maintenance systems & processes with the aim of uncovering engineering related inefficiencies
- Collaborate with Maintenance Manager to identify reliability improvements through design modifications and reliability improvement strategies
- Provide engineering support for specifications and plant modifications
- Maintain effective engagement with key maintenance & engineering service level providers
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.