IT/Computer - Other IT/Computer
R35 000,00 - R50 000,00 (PER MONTH)
- Build a stable data management and analytics business that grows and employ more data Analytics.
- Collaborate with business unit leaders and business process leaders to develop data solutions integrated into our outsourcing, IT and consulting solutions.
- Develops project plans specifying goals, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans and allocation of available resources (i.e., coordinate and facilitate end-to-end project management principles for data management and analytics projects).
- Identifies risks and provides solutions to ensure that projects are completed within specified timeframes.
- Integrate into teams that are focusing on boosting Clients’ data management initiatives whilst being clear in the understanding and communication of the impact on people, processes and technology stacks in order to support the execution of the Client’s strategy.
- Providing expert guidance in the development and implementation of frameworks for databases, data collection systems, data analytics dashboards and other strategies that optimise statistical efficiency and quality to inform key business decisions.
- Keep informed of best practice and technological developments in order to recognise improvement opportunities and articulate the potential benefits these could bring to the Scheme
- Analysing, Interpreting and Managing data with current and planned data systems