- Degree in Information Systems / B Sc Computer Science (or similar)
- 7 -10 yrs Working experience within the IT industry
- 5 - 10 years Working experience in SAP with at least 5 project lifecycles
- 5+ yrs Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architecture, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC)
- 5+ years Demonstrated expertise in a variety of application development methodologies and practices.
- 2 - 3 years Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects and other members of the software development team.
- 2 -3 years Experience with current research and standards in Solution Architecture.
- Architecture and solution design (UML, OO, SOA, etc.) desirable S/W frameworks and methodologies (Agile, TOGAF, etc.)
- Solid track record in successful delivery solution architecture
- Understanding of SAP Financial applications: SAP Finance, Controlling; S/4 HANA; SAP HANA; SAP BPC; GRC (Group Risk and Compliance)
- Understanding of financial solutions in a non-SAP environment
- Define and continuously improve the finance architecture framework and solution architecture modeling standards
- Define and create solution level finance architecture models that are aligned with business blueprints, non-functional requirements, delivery constraints, data, application and technology standards.
- Provide expert finance guidance, ensure solution architectures and designs are in line with the finance technology standards and conduct architecture and design reviews as part of the Architecture Review Committee.
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.