Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth and an excellent working environment.
The Senior IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to end-users including 2nd Level Application and Technical Support to clients remotely.
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for resolving all end-user IT incidents/ requests related to end-user devices and software including ticket management with SLA parameters.
- Provide remote support to Client end-users
- Provide end-user software support for Windows and Apple Mac Operating Systems, MS Office Packages, and business applications.
- Provide VIP support to client’s executive members
- Respond to Incidents and Requests assigned via the ITSM Tool
- Ensure Ticket updates are current and end-users informed of progress
- Respond to and resolve incidents within SLA
- Assess, review and resolve assigned calls within stipulated SLA
- Escalate tickets where applicable
- Troubleshoot software and hardware-related incidents and requests remotely.
- Perform application troubleshooting and support as per incidents and requests
- Work with vendors and internal resources to facilitate the resolution of incidents and requests
- Communicate effectively with relevant Stakeholders including team members and Management
- Liaise with end users to effectively reach a resolution on incidents and requests
- Keep users informed of priority changes and timing of resolutions
- Follow up with users to confirm that resolutions met requirements before closing the ticket
- Provide support both at a soft engagement and technical to the Client End Users
- Act as onsite liaison between organization and Client if the need arises.
- MCSE (advantageous)
- AppleMac Certification (advantageous)
- Relevant IT diploma (advantageous)
- ITIL Foundation (advantageous)
- 3 -5 Years within an IT Desktop Support environment
- Driver’s license