Est. in 1997, hosting 12 offices around the globe (including Singapore and New York), our client is a Global Merchant Commodities Firm specializing in energy and its associated industries. They focus on identifying value in the production, refinement, transportation, and consumption of tradable commodities and anticipating opportunities in the supply chain where they may be under or over-valued.
- Design and develop systems to for Commodities trading application
- Strong partnership with Global technology team
- Improvement of automated processes to save manual efforts
- Work towards the Strategic global data platform Qualifications:
- Experience in working/building the trading platforms
- Experienced in Server-side development and Expertise in C#
- Strong Experience in building applications using messaging
- Experience in API based solutions
- Strong DevOps skills
- 5+ Years of recent hands-on software development experience in C#.
- Experience with .Net Core a plus.
- Fluency with standard software development practices, including Git and Agile practices.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills and ability to operate both individually and in groups. This includes a functioning remote work setup, as needed.
- Demonstrable passion for building software and systems
- Willingness to learn about the business (Financial Services, specifically in the Energy space) and interact with end-users in a collaborative, dynamic environment.
- A self-driven attitude and ability to self-manage to a significant degree.
- Other Considerations:
- Experience in the Natural Gas and Power or Financial Services industry
- Experience operating Excel and/or experience writing add-ins
- Experience interacting with third party vendors and managing the corresponding support relationship