Our client is looking for a passionate and driven Sales Engineer, who will be required to focus on bringing in new sales into the funnel and developing and expanding markets. Due to the high-tech nature of the product, such a salesperson is required to be able to answer technical questions on the spot, but even so, will have an engineering team to support more complex queries.
- Find new sale opportunities.
- Close sales with new clients.
- Attend international space conferences and promote the brand.
- Set up conference booths and execute on booth designs done by marketing staff.
- Research and understand current and extended markets.
- Write technical and commercial proposals for new sales.
- Manage a CRM to track opportunities.
- Make predictions for revenue and cash and report to management.
- Build and improve processes and systems relating to new sales.
- Ability to discuss highly technical concepts with prospective leads.
- Willingness to regularly travel internationally.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or Science (Engineering specific).
- High level of autonomy and self-management skills.
- Experience in sales, especially in an international context is beneficial.