Customer Service Agent
Main purpose of the Job:
Capture and allocate customer orders accurately into the Warehouse Management System. Assign relevant checkers to prepare the orders. Liaise directly with the customers for updates, send the stock sheet reports and ensure special instructions from customers are executed. Ensure correct charges are applied to all the services rendered per customer.
Key Performance Areas
- Prepare customer orders as per the specification, in time and in full through the Warehouse Management System.
- Liaise with Checkers, Forklift drivers and Reach truck Operators during offloading and loading of customer orders to ensure excellent customer service.
- Complies with all up to date required standards such as Occupation Health and Safety (OHS), food standard, HACCP, General Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Standard Operation Procedures (SOPs) etc. to provide good service consistently.
- Report directly to the Supervisor any non-conformities and discrepancies identify during the process of receiving and loading customer orders.
- Capture all services rendered for invoicing
- Liaise directly with customers to ensure customer satisfaction
- Good conversancy skills
- Analytical skills
- Customer centricity
- Attention to details
- Team player
- Deliver Quality Service
Qualification and Experience Required:
- Matric with additional Customer Service Course or related field.
- Excel Advanced • MS Word • MS Outlook • OneDrive • Strong Telephone Skills.
- Warehouse Management System Experience – Good understanding of Stock takes -Barcode locations and working with picking slips and GRV. & GIV’s
- Three to Five (3-5) years’ experience in the related field of Warehousing Systems