CA Training Manager
R900k - R1.2m plus bonus
Superb career opportunity with leading Financial Services Group. Reporting into the Head: Regulatory Reporting and CA training the primary focus is to manage the CA Training Programme both from a SAICA compliance perspective and as a people manager to the trainees. You will also be involved in projects such as an automation project run by the reporting division.
- Accountable for compliance with the SAICA training regulations and accreditation requirements.
- Responsible for ensuring trainees are provided with exposure/skills to address competencies on both the 2016 and CA2025 competency frameworks.
- Explore new trainee rotation opportunities including updates to generic training plans and CA2025 training plans
- Facilitate training for trainees, reviewers, assessors.
- Facilitating the groupwide CPD programme for staff belonging to accounting professional bodies (coordinating and arranging of events)
- Manage and oversee the talent manager responsible for recruitment, bursary programme and other trainee initiatives
- Participate in multiple projects to automate/ optimise processes within group financial reporting. This includes developing, executing, and monitoring of
Qualifications and experience
- CA (SA), 2-4 years (minimum) in a financial/project/technology environment
- Specialist Knowledge on SAICA Training Regulations, Accreditation requirements and CA2025
- Preferably a registered assessor with SAICA
- Strong computing and data management and financial reporting skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to interact with all levels in the organisation