Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking an Exchange Admin / AD Admin Resource to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, competitive salary, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As an Exchange Admin, you'll be responsible for ensuring that the corporate email infrastructure is working correctly. You will work with a number of different stakeholders to ensure that the IT and business units are on track in terms of policies and procedures for email usage.
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Business Analyst to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, competitive salary, exposure and an excellent working environment.
Work with the business to document changes to current business practices and assist in process re-engineering and change management planning efforts. Leads business engagements and works closely with all stakeholders across IT and business to ensure that the business needs are defined and that the most appropriate solution is selected and implemented across the business Work with the business to ensure that specifications are appropriately detailed to allow a proper workflow design. Develop, Configure, and document the design of the Business Process workflow
Works in an Agile environment to determine and deliver Epics, Features, and user stories
Defines business cases as required. Defines and executes test cases and facilitates business acceptance testing.
Efficiency and Effectiveness
Knowledge and Skill
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Senior Cloud Sales Specialist to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, competitive salary along with benefits, exposure and an excellent working environment.
The role entails taking the organizations Cloud value proposition to market, retaining existing business and growing market share.
The person needs to have the interpersonal skills and professional excellence required to delight clients. Other vital skills for this role include a high degree of self-motivation, being a team player, and have a passion to keep learning.
Importantly, taking a cloud value proposition to market is primarily focused on driving business outcomes for clients by leveraging the cloud platform. This requires more of a consulting-led sales approach.
The Senior Cloud Sales Specialist needs to have a good handle on the Public Cloud platforms and at the same time can handle a clients’ hybrid cloud requirements and the various cloud migration strategies. The individual will focus on selling the organizations breadth of cloud services which include consulting, migration, support and managed services.
The organization has a unique differentiator in our experience and expertise with Hyperscale Cloud Providers (such as Microsoft Azure and AWS) as well as traditional Data Centre OEM’s (such as Dell Technologies and HP).
The Senior Cloud Sales Specialist will work closely with strong team of Cloud Solutions Architectures to work out the best solution and approach for each client need. A typical cloud engagement will ideally help our clients to map out a detailed Cloud Journey and ensure that organizations is best positioned to take them on that journey.
Roles and Responsibilities
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Active Directory and Messaging Engineer L2 to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, competitive salary along with benefits, exposure and an excellent working environment.
We are currently looking for an Active Directory and Messaging Engineer L2 to support the business in achieving its strategic objectives.
What we expect you to do
Here's what we are looking for in candidates for this job
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Senior Network Engineer to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, competitive salary along with benefits, exposure and an excellent working environment.
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking 2 Network Engineers to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a Network Engineer, you'll be responsible for planning and implementing networking solutions across the business. You will support the Cisco network team in delivering reliable connectivity for our staff as well as provide advice on network infrastructure and design.
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Senior .Net Fullstack Developer to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a Senior .Net Fullstack Developer, you'll be responsible for building and developing solutions using the latest in software development technologies.
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a Project Manager to join their team in Cape town on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, competitive rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a Project Manager, you'll be responsible for coordinating and overseeing all aspects of an assigned project. You will manage projects from inception to completion in order to ensure that the project is delivered on time and within budget.
Our client a Global Tech firm is seeking a .NET Software Engineer to join their team in Cape town on a contract basis. They offer stability, growth, competitive rates, exposure and an excellent working environment.
As a .NET Software Engineer, you'll be responsible for designing and developing software solutions that meet the needs of our customers. You will work with product management to develop new features or improve existing ones. You should have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent, experience in C# development, and an interest in working on high-tech products
Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking a Senior IT Support Analyst to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth and an excellent working environment.
The Senior IT Support Analyst is responsible for providing support to end-users including 2nd Level Application and Technical Support to clients remotely.
The Desktop Support Technician is responsible for resolving all end-user IT incidents/ requests related to end-user devices and software including ticket management with SLA parameters.
Our Client a Global tech firm is seeking 2 Senior Network Engineers to join their team in Cape town. They offer stability, growth, attractive salary with benefits and an excellent working environment.
Skills and certifications
Qualifications and Experience:
DVT is one of the top software development and testing companies on the continent. Our software engineers are consulting on cutting edge applications at the top companies in South Africa, as well as consulting globally. You will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the most established developers in the country with the latest technologies. DVT is committed to continuously training our staff and we are very proud of our culture of learning, from internal speaking and training to sponsoring a variety of technical events from DevConf to GDG.
About the role:
The Business Intelligence Business Analyst role is a well-rounded and skilled individual who is accountable for the accurate understanding and interpretation of business needs, the transformation of these into a requirement specification, and the delivery of this solution to the business.
Tasks and Responsibilities
Delivery within agreed timeframes
Purpose of Job/Role:
The Senior BI Product Owner role is responsible for defining, prioritising, and enabling delivery of reporting and analytics products for business stakeholders and 3rd parties. This role is somewhat of a hybrid between a traditional product owner and an agile project delivery manager, within the context of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
Core Responsibilities and Requirements:
● Working with business stakeholders, BI teams, and 3rd parties (delivery partners, end users, etc), to define and implement strategic roadmaps for the delivery of reporting and data analytics products.
● Working with Subject Matter Experts (from both business and BI), as well as end users to define how the identified reporting and data analytics products are used to answer high value business questions and to realise new commercial opportunities that are beneficial to both PnP and its partners.
● Documenting user stories, business requirements, and functional specifications for system developments and work with developers and data engineers on requirements for the relevant data products.
● Working with business stakeholders and end users to define and prioritise user stories for implementation.
● Ensuring that BI solution architecture is documented, including technical designs and diagrams for the relevant data products.
● Ensuring that support handover documentation is developed and provided to the BI Support and DevOps teams for the relevant data products.
● Ensuring that appropriate quality assurance processes are implemented and adhered to and that the throughout the delivery and support cycles for the relevant data products.
● Co-ordinating inputs from the architectural-, and solution delivery functions to enable and support effort estimates and detailed, achievable delivery plans within an Agile delivery framework.
● Co-ordinating all teams involved in development, integration, testing, deployment and training to enable and support delivery within the Agile delivery framework.
● Co-ordinating appropriate change control processes to enable and support the required level of governance throughout the delivery and support cycles for the relevant data products.
● Where needed, escalating issues and blockers timeously to the BI Capability Leads or the BI Support Team when a solution is not forthcoming.
● Able to work on simultaneous assignments/complex projects.
● Researching, evaluating and recommending new and better ways of doing things based on experience, technology and market trends.
This role serves as a business proxy, as it is the BI version of the business product owner. The product owner owns the product roadmap (the vision for the product) and is accountable for producing a high quality product. The product owner defines requirements, manages the product backlog, prioritises business requirements in collaboration with business, collaborates with the BI architects, and co-ordinates development, testing, and support. Additionally, the product owner co-ordinates training and change communications on the product as they understand the end-to-end customer experience and customer expectations.
While a pure product owner role would not incorporate project delivery responsibilities, this role has been designed to enable and support certain aspects of agile project delivery. In this context, the role requires detailed knowledge of the delivery life cycle associated with BI solutions including but not limited to the key phases, core milestones, critical success factors, testing, typical challenges and mitigation strategies. This includes:
• the development of the flight plan from the product roadmap,
• scheduling stories into appropriate BI iterations (agile delivery sprints),
• motivating for resource prioritisation (if resources are shared between delivery teams),
• co-ordinating resources according to the delivery schedule,
• managing projects, backlogs and sprints on Jira
• running daily stand-ups, prioritisation sessions, retrospectives and status update sessions
• compiling status reports, and
• managing issues and risks.
The role is instrumental in the delivery of data analytics products, focused on reporting and analytics initiatives delivered via PnP’s internal and external-facing BI platforms. Having an interest in and understanding of how insights, analytics and data products deliver value to an organisation and having a passion for analytics in general will greatly increase the efficacy of the Senior BI Product Owner. Collaboration and Communication: The BI team, together with external development and cloud services partners, will build solutions for internal stakeholders as well as 3rd parties (vendors, partners, data aggregators etc.) from data stored in BI production environments. Communication and partnering with these teams to deliver analytics services of value will be key. Continuous communication is needed throughout the lifecycle of requirements definition, prioritisation, delivery and support to ensure that handover points do not become bottlenecks and that any blockers in the process are identified and resolved timeously.
Being a Product Owner for data products requires a great level of being comfortable with the unknown and being creative with solutions. The role requires being inquisitive, creative and focused on the implications of decision making of the products and services delivered. A hands-on, can do attitude will be required to make sense of the unknown. Self-driven, curious, passionate, problem-solver (root causes), thorough, detailed, accurate, responsible/ accountable, self-starter and team player. Communication skills, social skills/ relationship-building, influencing skills, documentation skills, analytical skills, consulting skills, training skills and presenting skills.
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• 10+ years’ experience in Information Technology / Software Product Development / Business Intelligence.
• 3+ years’ experience in Delivery Management (Agile preferred).
• Understanding of Retail business is essential.
• Understanding of Business Intelligence and Data Analytics concepts is essential.
• Agile/Scrum/SAFe or PM certification would be highly beneficial.
• Previous experience in building products with AWS technologies would be useful.
• Previous experience in building products within the SAP BW / Hana landscape would be useful.
• Must be proficient in data analysis tools (Analysis Office, BoBJ, Pyramid Analytics, SQL preferred, can also be PowerBI etc).
• Must be proficient in productivity and collaboration tools, such as MS Teams, Zoom, Slack, SharePoint.
• Must be proficient in project management tools (Jira and other Agile tools preferred
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link