Our client believes the appointment of a Distribution Analyst with appropriate experience and qualifications will allow it to support the increase in business demand.
- Position within the Distribution team, principally as a Solutions & Business Analyst.
- The Solutions & Business Analyst will report to the Head of Distribution.
- The purpose of the role is to contribute to launch and ongoing development of the client’s range of solutions namely across the client’s capabilities of long-only, hedge funds and real assets, both local and global.
- Relevant qualifications and experience and fit with the current team critical and would override particular demographic background, however EE candidate preferred.
Qualifications and experience:
- Appropriate Finance qualification, BCom (Hons) preferred.
- Self-driven with 2 - 4 years working in the fund management industry.
- Strong communicator and team player.
- High attention to detail.
- Excellent computer skills including Office 365 and Excel.
- Launch and ongoing development of our client’s range of solutions namely across our client’s capabilities of long-only, hedge funds and real assets, both local and global.
- Perform market, competitor and solution research and analysis across the various markets.
- Lead the completion of various internal reports e.g., performance, AUM as well as fund updates and Asisa flow updates.
- Liaise with LISP and other platforms to manage and expand the fund range’s availability.
- Manage TCF dashboard and process across the group.
- Manage and maintain MDD Manco process and support ensure fact sheets.
- Provide solution and technical investment support to distribution team including client presentations and DDQ.
- Share and transfer product, process, and systems knowledge to colleagues.
- Collaborate and work with internal teams to deliver required service levels.
- Ensure achievement of own performance objectives.
- Share information with other team members regarding successes, issues, trends, and ideas.
- Participate in own professional development and career path.
Knowledge / Skills / Attributes:
- Process driven.
- High attention to detail is critical.
- Problem solving and innovation.
- Relevant market knowledge.
- Team player.
- Relationship management and networking with stakeholders and service providers.
- Fit in with an entrepreneurial, hard-working culture.
Area: Bellville area, Cape Town.
Starting date: As soon as possible.
Market related salary offered.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Should you fit the profile kindly apply online for this position.
Please consider your application as unsuccessful if you have not been contacted within 4 weeks.