This role will support Database Administrators on various DBMSs to ensure that the design, implementation, and maintenance of logical access conforms to security best practices to comply with our Group and SGT policies, baselines, configurations, and standards. This role will also fulfill a governance role in identifying non-compliance and monitoring agreed designs and patterns.
What will make you successful in this role?
The ability to fulfill a leading role in the following output:
• Logical Access baseline (apply the principle of least privilege) and agreed reporting/alerting
• PAM (jumpbox and vault) and strong passwords
• User and Service account Access reviews on NetIQ and clean up (where it is the responsibility of the Database Administrator)
• Database hardening and reporting
• Resolve database platform related audit findings and avoid any recurrence
• Address Database Vulnerabilities (vendor support/advisories)
• Provide platform control evidence (e.g., dashboards, reports) to internal and external audit
Qualifications and Experience
• Tertiary Qualification in Information Technology
• Logical access principles for databases
• Role-based access design for structured platforms
• Database security
• A minimum of 3-4 years of audit experience on structured platforms (Database Administrator or Auditor)
Knowledge and Skills
Assessing security risks
IT governance, compliance, and quality improvements
Optimises work processes
Plans and aligns
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link