- Tertiary Qualification would be an advantage
- 3 - 5 Years experience in administration and customer service
- Experience on Pastel for monitoring stock levels
- Computer literate on MS Office
- Compile and send quotations as received
- Check relevant stock levels on Pastel
- Assist Exports team with pricing / stock availability information for different regions
- Capture orders received on Pastel system and ensure that goods are ordered if stock is not on hand
- Place internal orders with Cape Town or Durban where necessary
- Complete vendors’ forms and return with any necessary paperwork
- Follow up afterwards to ensure details have been received
- Assist walk in clients with queries where possible
- Forward proof of payment to Finance Department
- Process invoices for orders when goods come into stock
- Scan invoices to finance department for items collected / dispatched
- Keep records of all checklists for ISO purposes
- Compile and update safety files, employee training and certificate files
Clearwater Office Park, Block E, Cnr Atlas & Park Roads, Parkhaven Ext 3
Objective Personnel is a professional recruitment partner and placement agency that has been making it’s mark on the industry for over 40 years. The company boasts a highly stream-lined service that offers its clients the freedom to focus on running their businesses while Objective Personnel deals with recruitment.
Objective Personnel is well suited to filling any vacancy, from entry level to the CEO, and everything in between. If your business has employment opportunities that need filling, Objective Personnel will help you fill them with competent and qualified screened candidates.
Situated near Johannesburg, Objective Personnel focuses on the whole of South Africa.