ICT/Graphics Design Intern
Answer the Call Skills and Entrepreneurship (Pty) Ltd
Wednesday, 15 September 2021
IT/Computer - Graphic Design / Web Design
ICT/Graphics Intern required by a well established professional services company based in Sandton, Gauteng. Suitable candidates will possess strong graphic design skills, be detail-oriented, self-motivated, and have the ability to organize and execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
The ICT/Graphic Design Intern is responsible for providing support through a variety of channels, including print, digital, web, video and other as assigned and will assist with the development and designing of graphics, logos, and collateral event materials.
• ICT/Graphics Degree degree or diploma
• Advanced Microsoft Office Skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
• Excellent Web and Social Media Design Skills
Skills and Competencies
• Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals
• Knowledge of digital media software
• Knowledge of video editing software
• Experience with popular graphics and web design software
• Quick learner and efficient
- Ability to deliver high-quality work on time
- High sense of urgency and ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent written and verbal communication, strong editing skills
• Self driven and motivated
Applications should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Should you not hear from us within 21 days of submitting your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.