JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER & MARKETING ASSISTANT
JEEVANS SARRIE CENTRE
Wednesday, 10 February 2021
IT/Computer - Graphic Design / Web Design
Support the marketing department's initiatives.
Assist with Graphic Design edits & DTP.
Social Media Content creation.
Conduct Customer surveys, market research & identify trends.
Google AdWords Proficient
Assist with product shoots & image editing.
Roll-out of all campaign content (Digital & Print)
Creative thinking to produce new ideas & concepts.
Strong understanding of Brand Building
Adhere to briefs given & meet deadlines!! (Very Important)
Evaluate & adapt designs based on feedback provided.
General Assistance to Marketing Duties.
Assisting with Online Duties when Required
• Diploma / Degree
• Adobe Creative Cloud – Illustrator, Photoshop & In-design
• 2-3 years of experience in Graphic Design& Marketing
• Strong layout & design skills
• Have a good eye for photography.
• General conceptualization & design of content
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills, as well as outstanding copywriting & proofreading skills
• Firm grasp on various marketing platforms, channels, & best practices, including social, digital, & email marketing.
• Must be a self-starter & able to independently move projects forward, prioritise tasks, & meet deadlines.
• Must have a high level of creativity.
• Some experience with Video creation for Social Media
Please send updated CV together with a recent, professional head & shoulders photograph.
Only CVs with portfolios will be considered.