Receiving Clerk Paarden Eiland
Well established Food Distributor client looking for a Receiving Clerk with a Counterbalance License.
Salary: R5000 to R5500 pm
Working: Mon-Fri 08:00 – 17:00 and Saturdays 08:00 – 13:00.
- Grade 12,
- Certificate/Diploma in Logistics advantageous.
- Minimum 1-3 years’ experience in Warehousing operations.
- Must have Counterbalance License.
- ERP experience advantageous.
- Excel advantageous.
- Housekeeping – Safety, and security in the Receiving area as well as a warehouse.
- Receiving all stock and non-stocked items, check the quality and quantity of products, and verify against documentation.
- Receipt stock onto NAV the same day.
- Report any discrepancies (quantity or Quality) to Supervisor, Buyer, or Manager immediately.
- Responsible for safe pallet stacking and de-stacking in the warehouse as stipulated by Health & Safety Act requirements.
- Identify control points and problem areas and take preventive actions.
- Ensure checked & verified stock is moved out immediately & placed directly into racking slots and allocated control points.
- Ensure that distribution Centre policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Ensure all stock and non-stock returns are returned to the supplier within 24/48 hours of receipt.
- Control loose stock & coordinate returns to the manufacturing factory for repacking.
- Responsible for checking back returns from vessels, sorting returns to distinguish the quality of stock, and communicating to the relevant stakeholders.
- Liaise with Buyer, Receiving Supervisor, Warehouse Supervisor & Admin assistant on all shortages & damages.
- Overtime will be required from time to time based on the company’s operational requirements.
Please apply online