IT/Computer - Development
Education: B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 6 years’ relevant development experience
Job Description: We are looking for a creative Web Developer who will mainly be responsible for the development and maintenance of interactive and ecommerce websites. The successful candidate will be joining a relaxed but result driven environment with excellent career growth opportunities.
• B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 6 years' relevant development experience
• Proficient in Ajax, Joomla, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver and Classic ASP
• Working experience in developing and maintaining eCommerce systems using Magento software
• Must be able to maintain, troubleshoot and enhance all existing clients and internal websites (back-end and front-end)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Goldman Tech also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Goldman Tech. If your company is looking for any staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.