To perform and follow up Health, Safety and Environment activities at projects sites and to make risk assessment related to environmental hazards, and to implement the Company’s & Client’s HSE Policies & Procedures at minimum lost man-hours(ZERO INCIDENTS)
1. Develops the strategy framework and work plans of Health, Safety and Environment in accordance with the Company’s policies and procedures in accordance with client's requirements.
2. Conduct regular scheduled Safety Toolbox meetings before shift starts at the
3. Investigates causes of accidents to identify preventive safety measure to help maintaining preventive programs and records keeping systems that track and evaluate personnel injuries.
4. Observes employees at work to determine compliance with safety precautions, safety equipment used and to make sure employees comply with the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System.
5. Inspects specified areas for fire prevention equipment and other safety and first- aid supplies.
6. Evaluates and approves management reporting activities as well as meeting regularly with key managers to maintain an effective communications system.
7. Performs all other duties as may be directed by Project Management from time to time.
Qualification & Experience Prerequisites
Please note that by submitting your personal information to Deka Minas you free-willingly issue the business consent to make use of such data for the specific purpose of securing you either permanent or temporary employment. Our business makes use of a POPIA compliant database and you have the right to access, right to correction and right to deletion of your personal information
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link