Oracle Solutions Architect
Thursday, 21 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 10 years (Software Development)
Job Description: If you are a senior Oracle Solutions Architect, I AM LOOKING FOR YOU! A brilliant position has just opened up in Joburg, and this could really your chance to be recognised for your talents.
10 years software development and application implementation experience
Skills and experience:
• Act as visionary and strategist for solution from end to end
• Expertise in identifying and translating system requirements into software design documentation
• Highly developed skills in providing end to end solution and design details
• Senior design experience in database applications
• Experience in implementing technologically complex Projects
• Good interpersonal skills in terms of both oral and written communication and presentation with prospects and the customer
• Ability to identify and highlight technical risks
• Strong design skills with ability to document the designs
• Highly developed analytical problem-solving skills to identify and diagnose complex problems that require complex methods or theories
• Highly developed communication skills to influence and gain cooperation amongst team members
• Experience on multiple Hardware and Software Environments and be comfortable with complex heterogeneous systems environments
• Some experience with working with Agile teams
• Telecommunications industry experience and related product knowledge would be an advantage
• Project Management experience/skills an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.