Intermediate Software Developer
Wednesday, 03 March 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3+ years
Job Description: Technologies include but not limited to:
• Exposure to data tier abstraction technologies e.g. Web API's, GraphQL, Micro services etc
• Databases - Relational, Object, Key/Value Database experience necessary (MSSQL, MongoDB, Redis)
• Operating System (O/S) - Windows, Linux.
• Cloud services and providers example AWS and Azure
Key Roles and Responsibilities
• Development extends to Front-end, Back-End and Databases and includes Presentation Layer, Business Logic, Data, Services.
• Maintenance, debugging and problem-solving of existing software products and / or custom client solutions.
• Review product requirements in order to give development estimates and product feedback.
• Unit testing / integration testing features developed.
• Technical documentation that shares knowledge effectively.
• Participate in setting up new infrastructure environment for products and / or customised client solutions.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Brooke on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.