They work culture within the organization is very fast pace. Multitasking whilst still looking for more is a norm. The team that has been built within the organization are individuals that are highly driven by success and continuously push the boundaries of what is possible within the logistics sector. We are looking for a person that is able to plug into such an environment, and has the ability to exceed expectations of the teams within.
Must be fully vaccinated - Non Negotiable.
- Diploma degree in logistic related field; or 4 years of related experience.
- Operations (Min 2 Years)
- Procurement / Logistics (Min 2 Years)
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly, and yearly reports to clients.
- Provide required information and documents to clients
- Prepare trip reports of client meetings to record the details for future reference
- Submit client meeting reports to manager or supervisor
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams
- Audit all client liaison active accounts
- Revise submission and accounts closure applications
- Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents
- Revise and distribute contractual referrals
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements
- Recommend implementation of enhanced processes
- Plan and schedule monthly meetings with clients
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client raised issues
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services
- Secure additional projects with clients through consistent communication to achieve project completion within deadlines and to customer specifications.
- Identify project priorities and work with senior account managers/team leads to identify most critical projects and communicate them with account coordinators.
- Monitor Medicare and Medicaid quality insurance/incentive programs.
- Perform daily internet searches for government and institutional construction work; procurement of materials and management of sub-contractors for winning bids.
- Educate employees, service providers, and sales consultants in effective client communication, procedure/process enhancements, and technical applications.
- Facilitate the transfer of funds and securities and the issuance of clients' checks, wires and ACH's.
- Provide QA liaisons with accurate prototype coding measures utilizing multiple applications in line with product enhancements and/or updates to legislation