Chief Data Officer (CDO)
Sunday, 19 September 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 6+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a Chief Data Officer (CDO) in Johannesburg!
We require a candidate with:
• Master's degree in computer science or related field.
• 6+ years' Information Technology experience.
• 6+ years database design experience.
• 6+ years' experience in Programming in relevant programming languages.
• 4+ years' experience in building machine learning models in production environments.
• 2+ years' experience in the leading of a technical team.
• Experience in design and implementation of data science cycles and processes.
• Experience in effective design and embedment of continuous monitoring and improvements.
• 3+ years' experience in Quality Assurance.
• 3+ years' experience in DevOps.
• 3+ years' experience in Data cleaning techniques.
• 4+ years' experience in Statistical techniques.
• 2+ years' experience in Predictive analytics.
• Building and scaling software & ml technology products Excel (advanced), Slack, Trello, GSuite, Jira, Github, Miro
• 3+ years of experience building products in cloud environments like AWS
• Motivating and leading cross-functional teams
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.