Our Client in Johannesburg in the Logistics industry, has a permanent role available for a Business Development Manager (senior role).
The objective of this role is to Develop New Business Revenue and growth through prospecting, qualifying and closing the deal.
DUTIES & ACCOUNTABILITIES:
1. Development of new business
· Focus on development of New Business Revenue growth through prospecting, qualifying and closing the deal
· Prepare tenders, reports, presentations, Approve rates for types of customers
· Generate and follow up on qualified leads in line with company specific requirements
· Analyse clients’ needs and propose various courier solutions accordingly and close the deal
2. Service Excellence
· Ensure continuous follow-up by the Sales Team on pending clients
· Manage and retain client relationships on all levels and provide a professional service including of after- sales service, client enquiries and regular follow ups
3. Sales and Targets and Administration
· Exceed sales objective of assigned targets by promoting and selling couriers services through professional sales targets
· Ensure consistent achievement of all relevant product/monthly targets
· Submit weekly call reports to the General Manager, this will enable him to monitor your weekly activities
· Ensure the pipeline is up to date at all time
· Manage all relevant internal administrative processes
· Attend all meetings and submit weekly stats
· Ensure commission sheets are signed off by the General Manager and submitted to HR
4. Product Knowledge
· Learn new products knowledge and acquire improved selling skills and communicate to the Sales Team
· Keep abreast of competition services and Markets
· Ensure effective and ongoing communication between the Sales Teams and supporting departments within the Company at all levels
· Respond and assist on all Sales department queries as communicated by the Sales Team
· Ensure effective communication with General Manager and colleagues
Knowledge & Experience
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link