Our client has an exciting EE opportunity for a Record to Report Manager based in Durban.
- Qualified CA or CIMA.
- 5+ years’ experience post articles.
- Systems administration experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer, management and all other level associate relations.
- Ensure that the Group Record to Report policies, processes and procedures are being adhered to.
- Review and improve non-system journals entries.
- Review balance sheet analysis for the company and create action plans to manage emerging risks.
- Execute all technical accounting reviews and complete technical options to support financial accounting when required.
- Review annual financial statements for all small companies.
- Manage the stock accounts and asset verification.
- Implementing appropriate internal financial controls.
- Manage the financial risks of the business through risk assessment processes.
- Drive financial reporting and internal control improvement requirements across all operational sites by coordinating development and interventions.
- Drive monthly performance meetings to identify opportunities and improvements. Prevent reoccurrence of inefficient processes.
If you do not receive a response to your application within 4 weeks, please accept that it was unsuccessful.
This is a 2 month contract role.