Senior Web Developer
Thursday, 14 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 7 – 9 years’ relevant development experience
Job Description: If you wish to be part of a dynamic team who is passionate about software development and design then this is for you! You will be joining a unique environment where you can grow, learn, explore and make your mark.
• B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 7 - 9 years' relevant development experience
• In depth experience in PHP, MySQL, HTML5, CSS3 and LESS/SASS
• Proficient working within a LAMP stack environment
• Experience with PHP MVC frameworks and custom CMS/CRM/ERP integration and development experience
• Experience in XML, JSON, SOAP, API and Cross-Browser Compatibility
• Understanding of UX and UJs
• Experience in SEO Best Practices
• Understanding of Native/PhoneGap application development
• Must have an advanced understanding of theoretical programming fundamentals, including but not limited to algorithms, data structures, design patterns and OOP
• Must be able to mentor Junior Developers
• Must be able to deploy code to staging and production
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Goldman Tech also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Goldman Tech. If your company is looking for any staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.