Senior PHP Developer
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
Experience: Minimum 7 - 10 years’ relevant development experience
Job Description: We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer who will be involved delivering innovative and exciting web applications, including but not only in the e-commerce space. If you are looking to join a dynamic team that will test your excellent technical skills, then this is for you!
• B.Sc. IT / Computer Science or equivalent
• Minimum 7 - 10 years' relevant development experience
• Experience in MySQL, Linux, PHP Debugging (XDebug, ZendDebugger) and IDEs (Eclipse PDT, ZendStudio, Netbeans, PHPStorm, etc.)
• Experience in Git/ SVN and PHP Frameworks (like ZendFramework, Yii, CodeIgniter, Symfony, etc.) as well as content platforms (like WordPress)
• Knowledge of Magento e-commerce platform
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
Goldman Tech also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Goldman Tech. If your company is looking for any staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.