Senior iOS Developer
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: Relevant IT Degree from a reputable University
Experience: 6+ years
Job Description: As a senior iOS developer on the team, you will be driving the development of all the iOS apps. The majority of this work will be on the new version of the main company app, written in Swift with all the latest tools and frameworks. Occasionally it will include bug-fixing older apps written in Objective-C.
• Relevant IT Degree from a reputable University
• 6+ years' experience
• Building iOS apps with Swift and Objective-C
• Familiar with Storyboards and Autolayout
• A clear understanding of multiple Schemes and Targets in a Xcode project
• Experience creating/maintaining Apple developer certificates, identifiers, and profiles
• Experience with the publishing workflow on the App Store, including TestFlight
• Experience with CocoaPods
• Writing unit and functional tests
• Familiar with modern version control tools such as Git
When applying, please include links to previous works or your GitHub account. Please describe your role and contribution to these projects.
Cape Town, CBD
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, visit our website on www.goldmantech.co.za. You can also contact Liezl on 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.