IT/Computer - Development
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 5+ Years
Job Description: Seeking an experienced SCRUM Master in Cape Town for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• SCRUM Master Certificate is an advantage
• 5+ Years' experience as a SCRUM Master
• Experience with the Product Life Cycle and Product Development Cycle
• Experience with TFS and SCRUM techniques
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings and daily stand-ups within Product Development team, and to resolve conflicts or remove obstacles that may occur
• Apply planning skills to populate backlogs with relevant work items that speaks to prioritised features and functions, and work with Product Owners to manage product backlogs and new requests
• Prepare and provide detailed product delivery progress reports to the Head of Product Development
• Assist with assignment of resources across multi product work streams based on business priorities
• Ensure identification and application of necessary DevOps principles and processes within bigger project delivery framework
• Drive adherence basic principles of solid SDLC with specific focus on ensuring quality of deliverables
• Apply your knowledge and experience in identifying, discussion and applying process enhancements and changes to optimise productivity or delivery management
• Assist in creating and maintaining a productive environment where team members "own" the products
TFS, SDLC, Agile, SCRUM techniques
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.