Java Mobile Engineer
Tuesday, 19 January 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Education: BSc Computer Science Degree
Experience: 5 years
Job Description: Well known mobile company is looking for an EXTRA ORDINARY Java Mobile Engineer. Who enjoys working hands on and reaping great rewards!
Applicant must have knowledge of:
• Development and design of software applications in the mobile/GSM space.
• These include J2ME, SMS, WAP, GPRS and WEB 2 applications.
• The role will include development in MySQL, Java, Spring, Telecoms and Linux.
Key Performance Areas
• Build mobile web applications
• Integrate products into mobile operators and key brand partners around the world
• Deliver quality applications to scale and handle massive load
• Process and understand information to deliver intelligent applications
• Ensure all code is maintainable
• Produce quality documentation
• Investigate and fix bugs
• Investigation and implementation of new technologies
• Hardware and Software Architecture design
• You will work directly with the team leader, CTO and product manager to build software systems that meet both our company and customer's requirements.
• You will work in teams that architect and design software and systems.
• BSc (ENG), BSC (Comp), we are looking for brilliant programmers!
• Experience in java, Linux, WAP, J2me and Spring are all advantageous
• Java, Linux, MySQL, SQL, spring, Tomcat, JSP
• Architecture and Design
• Lateral thinking
• Ability to design for HUGE volumes
• Problem solving skills.
• Willingness to learn and apply new technologies.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work within a team as well as independently.
• Attention to detail.
• Thrive in fast-paced, dynamic work environment, demanding rapid turn around and frequent change in direction.
• Good time management skills.
• Behavioral Qualities
• Resilient, Flexible, Motivated, Self Driven, Self Managed, Think out of the box, Work well under pressure
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.