Java Developer (Intermediate to Senior)
Sunday, 19 September 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3-5+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for Java Developers (Intermediate to Seniors) in Cape Town
We require a candidate with:
• Degree / Diploma in Computer Science / Engineering / Information Systems
• Min of 5 years in a similar role.
• Previous leadership roles an advantage
What you need to Succeed
• Proven track record with Java 8 and 11 and Spring Boot. Use of additional languages
• Solid and demonstrable understanding of CI/CD flows, build processes and containers
• Solid and demonstrable understanding of AWS infrastructure, you will be supported by a DevOps team in the role.
Solid and demonstrable creation of documentation and specifications to meet business requirements
• Experience with a microservice architecture
• Experience with API development best practices.
• Experience working with diverse and multidisciplinary teams.
• Handle multiple projects simultaneously, deliver on tight deadlines and stretch KPIs.
• Constantly benchmark performance against leading world class businesses.
• Positive and empathetic attitude with a proven ability to work well with teams.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.