IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a DevOps Engineer, can work remotely!
We require a candidate with:
• Minimum of 3 years' experience in a DevOps role
• Design and deploy cloud infrastructure that is secure, scalable, and highly available using infrastructure as code.
• Perform infrastructure cost analysis and optimizations.
• Make sure all system infrastructure meets best practices, compliance, and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor all hosted services. Preemptively raise concerns, troubleshoot problems, and make infrastructure changes to minimize downtime.
• Standardize DevOps approaches and solutions to enable faster project inception.
• Work towards automating DevOps tasks and processes as far as possible to enable the company to focus on innovation and developing better solutions.
• Create containerized applications for deployment on container-orchestration systems. Administer and troubleshoot Linux and Windows-based servers.
• Knowledge of what is required to configure and deploy applications built on LAMP, LEMP, Ruby on Rails and Node.JS stacks.
• Setup continuous integration services to build, test and deploy new application releases to servers and app stores.
• Strong knowledge of the AWS Well-Architected Framework(s) with accompanying cost analysis and forecasts
• Strong knowledge of AWS services like VPC, EC2, ECS, S3, SNS, API Gateway, Route 53, Code Build, SES and SQS.
• Strong knowledge of the AWS Shared Responsibility Model.
• Assist with crisis management where needed while helping to conduct the root cause analysis and identifying preventative measures.
• Continuously monitor security bulletins and ensure all deployed services are patched for known vulnerabilities.
• Continuously researching, learning and keeping up to date with new technologies and methodologies.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.