IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3+ years
Job Description: We have an amazing opportunity for a DevOps Engineer in Cape Town!
We require a candidate with:
• Degree/diploma in Information Systems
• Mid-level experienced position.
• At least 3 years' experience in similar role.
• Displays positive attitude
• Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
• Able to think logical and objectively with the ability to think outside of the box
• Comfortable working under pressure
• Successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Working knowledge with relational and non-relational databases. (eg: PostgreSQL, MySQL, NoSQL & MongoDB)
• Strong knowledge of web server technologies. (eg: NGINX, Apache HTTPD, HAProxy)
• Working experience with one or more of the scripting languages. (eg: Bash, Python, Perl or PHP, etc)
• Experience in configuring backup and recovery applications. (eg: Bacula, Veeam, Netbackup, etc)
• Working experience with one or more monitoring applications. (eg: Zabbix, New Relic, Datadog, Nagios, Prometheus, Grafana)
• Experience with the following in-memory databases. (eg: Memcache, Redis)
• Experience with development methodologies. (eg: Agile, Scrum, Jira, Bitbucket etc)
• Working knowledge of configuration management tools. (eg: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc)
• Working knowledge of centralized logging. (eg: Logstash, Rsyslog, Graylog Splunk, etc)
• DevOps lifecycle setup, management, optimisation and operations.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Daniela on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.