IT/Computer - Development
Education: National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
Experience: 6+ Years
Job Description: Seeking an experienced DevOps Engineer in Cape Town for a Well-Known IT Company!
• National Diploma in Information Technology or Equivalent
• 6+ Years' experience as a DevOps Engineer
• Experience with multiple development tools (like Azure, AWS, Circle CI, Bitbucket, etc.).
• Strong infrastructure experience. Building infrastructure that Developers can work with.
• Knowledge of micro service, maintaining and authorising.
• Database management setting up a Database
• Load balancing.
• Testing and test automation.
• Web server stack server configuration, maintenance, patching and optimization.
• DNS configuration and web proxy management.
• Experience with Docker (and Kubernetes).
• Monitoring, log collection and reporting.
• Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
• A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
• Strong experience with SQL and MySQL
Skills and Responsibilities:
• Design, implement and maintain the strategy for cloud and on-site solutions.
• Liaise with technical teams for on-site deployments.
• Ability to investigate and / or develop appropriate solutions to technical problems.
• Assist with the production of technical specifications and designs.
• Promote new technologies and share knowledge within the team.
• Recommend improvements to development processes.
• Contribute to implementation plans and assist in rollout.
Azure, AWS, Circle CI, Bitbucket, DNS, Docker, Kubermetes, Linux, Unix, PHP, Python, Perl, Ruby, SQL, MySQL
Email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact any of the consultants on 021 555 0952, or alternatively visit our website at http://www.goldmantech.co.za
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.