Data Engineer/ BI Developer
Thursday, 22 July 2021
IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3-4 years
Reference: 6 January 2020. BH
Job Description: Responsibilities
• The primary focus of this position is to use technical skills to put software, systems and data together in a way that extracts meaningful insights from raw data. You will need to be helpful and supportive to your team and fellow developers. You join an energetic, focused and dynamic team.
Interact with clients to understand requirements and business problems/needs.
Identify, analyse, visualise and understand supporting data to propose solid solutions.
• Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
• Support existing solutions within GCP and Oracle.
Doing standby on a rotating basis.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
• Tertiary qualification in IT
• Preferred cloud experience in AWS/AZURE/GCP
• At least 3 years of data warehouse ETL experience
• Dimensional Modelling
• Data analyses
• Experience with data visualization and visualization tool(s)
• Knowledge of the retail industry will be beneficial
• Understanding and experience with version control SVN/GIT
• Preferred - Korn shell scripting, Python/Java, SQL
• Google Cloud Platform experience would be looked upon favourably
• Having a broad understanding of different SDLC's
• Preferred agile experience
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Brooke on 031 350 4019 or alternatively you can visit our website www.goldmantech.co.za
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.