PBT Group is recruiting for an experienced AWS cloud architect that can help us further refine and implement/ migrate. The right person needs to have the acumen and experience to figure it out and help design a practical solution for our client’s requirements.
The purpose of the role:
- Migrate to a modern, cost-efficient, serverless, decoupled architecture for the specific purpose of data analytics.
- Consider the most modern tools to include for various purposes in the architecture. (i.e. AWS Kinesis, Glue, Athena, DynamoDB, IoT Twinmaker etc. combined with S3 and opensource solutions like PostgreSQL, also consider Amazon Neptune as an option)
- Ensure security and monitoring
- Ensure data governance
- Optimized cost and monitoring of costs
- Degree in BSc Computer Science (advantageous).
- 5+ yrs. Lead a team through an architectural development process and collaborate with application development teams, architects, and other members of the team.
- 10+ yrs. Experience with all aspects of IT projects from business analysis, architectures, system analysis and design through development, testing, implementation, and production support (SDLC).
- Experience with analytical tools and Business Intelligence.
- Knowledge of different SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc).
- Experience with modern data warehousing technologies.