IT/Computer - Development
Experience: 3 years
Job Description: Join a team of passionate and creative developers who aspire to delivering quality solutions across a range of platforms including Web, Facebook, Mobile and more. Work on high profile projects in a dynamic, agile environment and be challenged to deliver product that sets the bar in progressive development.
• Minimum 3 years relevant experience with Object Oriented Languages
• API experience
• Experience with some form of source control
• Understanding of website performance metrics
• Develop and maintain applications in accordance with functional specifications
• Take lead on project and oversee junior developers
• Mentor junior developers
• Report directly to the Technical Director
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 668 8041. You can also contact us 021 555 0952.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.