Minimum Matric and tertiary CAD qualification. Must have experience on SolidWorks and preferably exposure to
product manufacturing experience (manufactured components). i.e. not architectural, building, structural, piping, fabrication type skills
- Detailing of 2d drawings.
- Understanding manufacturing tolerances
- Creating and detailing exploded views
- Drawing filing and retrieval systems
- Drawing conversions from one format to another
- Skilled use of all measuring instruments – verniers, mics, etc.
Excellent opportunity for junior person with drive and desire to grow and learn.