Technical Advisor: Data Quality
Execz Executive Placements
Wednesday, 17 March 2021
IT/Computer - Business Intelligence
Our Client is an NGO that empowers people and changes lives. Good health and quality of life are what motivates them to provide healthcare solutions and support for those who need it most.
• Quality Data Collection Tools.
• Define data collection methods and sources for each program indicator in a data collection plan.
• Define a data collection schedule in accordance with program management need.
• Develop a tool dictionary to ensure tools are version controlled and up-to-date.
Skills and Qualifications:
• A Master’s degree in management, monitoring and evaluation, analytics or a related field or equivalent experience is required.
• Minimum of six (6) years of progressively responsible work experience in designing, establishing, and managing monitoring and evaluation systems, ensuring data quality, and managing data-intensive, performance-based programmes, preferably large-scale PEPFAR-funded programmes
• Minimum of five (5) years’ experience focused on operationalising performance indicators and experience working within health information systems in South Africa within DOH and PEPFAR implementing partners, preferably, working within/extracting data from DATIM, TIER.Net, PHCIS, etc.
Please submit your CV to email@example.com