The following are key job functions required by the successful candidate:
- Configuration and management of Building Management Systems.
- Install remote environment and equipment monitoring systems.
- Design building automation systems for standard and/or critical environment facilities such as data centre.
- Design and build graphics for HMI, front ends, dashboards and digital signage and reports.
- Troubleshooting BMS problems and provide technical support.
- Assist with Hardware/Software calibration.
- Ensure material and equipment is installed as per drawings.
- Perform point-to-point checkouts to ensure connectivity between field devices and controllers.
- Set up and configuration of virtual sensors on BMS.
Technical Competencies required
- Working knowledge of at least one HVAC controls system (preferably Schneider Controls with EBO and PME experience).
- Systems may include StrucxureWare/EBO 3.2/PME 9, Modbus and Lonworks Controllers, BACnet Controllers and others.
- Strong experience with Windows and MS Office.
- Strong programming background.
- Minimum of 3 years BMS experience, at least two years as an automation technician.
- Extensive knowledge of network topology and protocols preferable
- Technical Diploma/Degree
- Certified BMS Engineer
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org